Shop at home service brings the showroom to you. When you shop at home with Carpet Corner, traffic lights, parking hassles and wasted time will be memories. After an easy phone call or email contact, a Carpet Corner home sales consultant will schedule to meet with you at your convenience.
The more you tell us before your shop at home appointment, the better we will be able to bring you samples that suit your needs.
We might ask you:
Don't worry… the list almost takes longer to read than it does to answer!
- What area are you renewing?
- Describe the area
- How often is the room used, for what activities?
- Are there children and/or pets in the house?
- What is on the floor now, how long has it been there?
- Do you have any style or material preferences?
- Is there a budget for then project?
- Does anyone in the house have allergies?
- What is the timeframe for the project?
- What colors are you interested in seeing?
- Are there any accessibility concerns?
- Is it possible to email or text photos of the room?
Once you have scheduled your appointment, keep thinking about how you want your new floor to look and function. It's great if you have your normal activity going on when the sales consultant arrives so she or he can see what the new floor will be faced with.
Your project area may look like a sales bazaar once all the samples are arranged. Since you are in your home, you can take as much time as you need to sort out what you do and don't like. When you have narrowed your choices down to two or three, your consultant will measure the rooms and give you some ballpark numbers for the cost of each choice.
If you can't make up your mind, keep the samples you like and live with them for a while. If needed, we can schedule a second visit with a more select group of samples. Either way, using the shop at home service from Carpet Corner will help you choose your new flooring and make arrangements for installing it, all from the comfort of your home.